Monday, May 13, 2002

Day One ...

Hi ! !

So …that looks like it is the start of my work here….

My core team has an american ( kim ) a dutch ( chris ) and sandor …and but ofcourse me( it seems my position is always taken by a inter …a spanish girl is coming in next month and the a mexican …so !)

Kim is a very nice lady …< 35…she is a very exerienced manager who has worked in more companies and countrys than my B tech years …she manages her small team very nicely..we had our lunch and breakfast together today..and a small offcial meetings.
[ foot notes : meetings in renault means discussions held in a meeting chambre …which has ultra modern facilities for presentations e conferences and all ! ! ! …wat if you sit next to each other …if 2 people are having a meeting it has to be in one out of n no of these chambers ]
i was introduced to the office structures and behaviour and wat not in a corporate like renault ( french corporate ! ! ). In short she is sweet and i look forward to giving good results for her

Chris is a cool dude…he is just back from a vacation ffrom Canada with her gf …so ! ! …and he was introduced to me as a ladies man…valla' ! !

My socialization today extended to chris …am still working n gaing stregnth and quality….wish me luck ! ! !

I have my …ucchhhallo work for the week and am expected to read ! ! few articles this week…yes !thats all
And a copy of similar prject which reduces my work to cut copy paste and other kinda sponti stuff ! ! !so lets see

To…its six time to leave ! ! !

Bon soir ! !

ashish