Thursday, May 30, 2002

bhaago .....hostel mein aaag lag gayi hai

we have been playing this prank for last three years ...

wat i didnt knew was that french hold an expertise over all in the field .

just 15 min ago ...we all heard a beep ..and then an alarm...fire alarm.It was interesting to feel fire around you ...creating panic ..;and making you run.Run ...u better do coz everyone here was runnig to the nearest fire exist door ...

i was reminded to take my passport ..money ..phones ..;gadgets and all along .I did.then followed the crowd to the fire exit( wich i was shown on the frist day and i never wished to use !!).some how it all sounded very funny ..and coudnt help myself blush ....

this was where i was caught by an aunty in the next block ...she knew me and asked with all her sincerity...." why are you smiling ...its a fire alarm!! .." (i knew she was serious and worried)

precisely...i thought. and then i laughed ...i had to ...
you had to see her face ....seing me laugh .she wd have fainted then and there ...she had to...but she didnt.

i escaped from there... to my friend , where we found it was all an excersise!!

funny ...very funny ..they call it french humor