Thursday, July 04, 2002

truly global ....

i know i have become irregular ,but its not because I'm bored or nothing being happening here ...just that I've been a bit lazy these days .

Today , I had a truely marvellous lunch .And I Bet if anyone can repeat what I did ,I'll do whatever you say.

At lunch today , We had representation from ten different countries ( given the fact that there were only nine people )

There was A dutch , A Hungarian who also represented Romania ( Sandor is hungarian with Romanian passport ),A Russian girl ,A Brazilian , A spanish , A Sweedish girl ,A Mexican girl , A French aunty ,and An Indian .

we missed Kim who could have represented America ...and a turkish girl didnt keep her apponitment .

so !! ...can you do that ..a meal with 9 people from ten ( or nine ) countries .

Among us we could speak ...Italien , Spanish , Portugese, Hungarian , Romanian , Dutch , English , French , Hindi , & Sanskrit( i tried ..after three years !!) .To celebrate the occassion , we tried all the languages !!.

for some lighter moments ...maryna said to me , she is pregnant( she had eaten too much )..and i replied " who did it " ...poor she ...she never looked at me after that.

chow !!
keep enjoying ....last days of summer ..huh ...monsoon is coming