Thursday, July 11, 2002

last week ....

Last day of the first week and first day of the last week.....they have quite similar feelings attached .
I have settled into my last week at work here ....certainly not my last week in europe.I have plans to go to switzerland atleast ...and will be able to return only on 22nd july .

Life is not the same here .....

Pathak is leaving today ....and it seems like beginning of a new chapter ....The penultimate perhaps.

Strangely ...my work here at Renault has litle importance .I have toiled hard to collect 170 pages of information and analysed it in another 200 pages ....and I'm expected to make an half an hour presentation on Friday .They say it should be enough . Well...they are all french ....what else to say ! !

Kim has set up a series of lunch meeting for us ( interns ) to interact with top executives here at technocentre . Had just one as yet ....with a nice german guy ..who kept talking about his kids .Have more to come .....wish me luck ! !

I forgot to continue the " efficiency " series .....its important!! ....will do it in some time.

Mail back guys ! !