Saturday, July 20, 2002

swiss experience ...

The first thing i did in swiss was that i bought a swiss pass ...which allowed me to travel on the complete swiss transport system...land and water!!

next thing i did for ( next 3 days ) was to chussofy my swiss pass .

With a swiss pass in my pocket and a rough plan (thanx to axay and few others )...I travelled from Geneva(including a city boat tour) to Montreux(which for me is the best town in swiss) to Chillon(to the castle ) to Laussane (where I put up for the nite at axay's ex-apartment ) to Montreux( Where I took a golden passline train which takes you through some of the most beautifull landscapes ) to Zweisimann to Spiez to Berne to Spiez to InterLaken (where sunny doel shoots for all his films ...and so do others ) to luzern to Zurich ( where I met Mogu at his fundu apartment ...hes fine and playin' ) to Lugano to Luzern to Olten to Geneva airport ....where I slept for the nite to take flight back to paris next morning ....with a conviction that I'll return..there is a lot to be done next time

Chillon(Montreux) to Laussane was an hour and half boat ride in lake Geneva..and was the best part of the trip !!.Berne was by far the most impressive !!...and lungern is anybody's dreamland ...rest as they say was cute ...really cute.

You can guess ...that for three days i did nothing but traveled... That the beauty lies not in the civilization but in the nature that hails it..

And as it had to be ...I met shippu and gagan at Zurich station ...and realised that yeh duniya badi chotti hai yaar ...aur gol bhi !!