Friday, June 28, 2002

fatta poster nikala ...herO

Pud ... ! !

Rem , i told you about hero hiralal...
Here he goes ...

Well..our hero , urf shalu , urf shailendra chabbra is an ulto mast guy from trical or tronics !!...IT BHU.

As by pathak he is a major extrovert .But beleive me he is dangerous .

You want reasons .. just try walking with him on paris streets ....or in the metros ...or under the effiel tower ! !

A 5 ft 4~5 ,he is a potpourri of enthu , chill , frankness, simplicity , and a desire for sexual fun .....in short a packet of dynamite .He is more pale then thin ....wears spects ...and carrys a pack of cigerattes , which he dosent smoke , and condoms .( he has been advised not to roam around in paris without condoms ! !)

If it still havent touched you that hes is dangerous ....i can tell you what he has done to me . When i'm with him…he gives me an urge to dissappear ...to melt ....or rather to evapourate from the scene when he is at work .For Last few days , we have been guiding people in the city .... asking people if they work in sun microsystems ...trying to lite our cigrattes from some other cigreattes in beautiful hands …asking aunties , the location of nite clubs ....bending indian-americans for sex advice .....and uff...what not ! !

His task is to use fully ....the pack of 13 condoms that he carrys….

And the only thing left to try is to go to a girl and ask :
" hey babe ....wanna have sex ! ! "

The only reason I'm moving with him is my fear for such deals ....I want to get rid of that fear ...a social kind of fear.Probably trying to shake the introvertness in me or to improve on my incompatibility with girls .

I dont know whats in store for the weekend ..but i surely dont see the end of shalu & me ! !

Pud...pud ...