Thursday, June 06, 2002

dear diary !!

voila !( there you are !! )

it might be news for you that i have survived a month in this company now ....gives me a lot of satisfaction. and As if to commensurate the occasion ...i havent worked this whole week...and plan to have a long weekend.

i have come to the office daily ..sat on my seat and thought ....I have completed the fountainhead and it has done me like a strong vodka ....

and axay had been over my head all the week with his badh badh as well....hes coming tommorow and we have big plans ...plans ....lets see.

I read my diary mails today ....

i noticed a lot of typing,grammatical and stupid errors ...(i hope you didnt)...but it gave me a lot of satisfaction .my initial days ...5 day weekend ..;trip to barcelona ...small games ..parties ..friends ...thoughts ....
and yes ...i cd read between the lines ,so i laughed ( giggled shd be thr rite word!!)...

well...a lot needs to be done still ...a lot more remains ( like my project !!).I ll wait for sardar ...the swiss trip ...and try to fix in rome somewhere...i hope i do !!

and then i remember ..i havent repeated a lunch ( 25 dishes in 25 days !!!...cdnt rem all of them ..had italian lasagnya yest and a oeufs chГ teline today )...i wish to continue on same track

Yes...you must have missed the details of last weekend ...i missed telling you ...it shd follow in some time probably on mon ...